ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***** Please vote for Cliosport *****

1.8 Civic EX
lol @ Griff posting this over the whole forum...

clear your history/cookies etc and you can vote again ;)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
3rd sucks, i think someone has been voting us down...

1.8 Civic EX

I just wanted to make sure people knew about the competition ;) :eek:

lol fair play, I pm'd my list or local members the link the first time i spotted it so hopefully now with these new threads they'll all chip in lol

would be awesome to see. Especially if it is on the bus number shown in the vid as it basically goes from my hose to my gf's lol

clear your history/cookies etc and you can vote again ;)
How do u do that lol

with IE go Tools --> Internet Options --> Delete Files/Delete Cookies (deleting cookies will more tha likely remove any stored passwords etc you have so don't do it if you rely on the computer remembering lol)

vers le haut doigt milieu
Vote, here is how:

Click the link above and vote 5 stars on Griff's add making sure you keep this window open, when you have voted please go through the other entry’s and vote them 1 star. When complete close the window then delete your history and cookies, then click the link above and vote again and again until you cannot see straight.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just added another 5 x 5 stars for CS and another 5 x 1 star for the number 1 banner ;)