ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please ...........

Beetle
r-jay said:
maz2.jpg

Thems the ones you need Maz;) Do it:cool:

Maz

LY 200
Clio G-B said:
I fail!!!:cry:

No you didn't lol you were a :star: thanks for all your help

r-jay they only do them in black with silver rim and silver .. only do 17"s and 18"'s in the black ones ............. :( gutted ..

Thinking cap back on ...

Maz :D

LY 200
^^^I love them ones, i wanted them for my hybrid but was told they wernt out til december.

Til this date iv never seen a car with them on.

Clio 197
Hmmm no one want to do it....lol

I do that for you only take 5mins and here you are...:)

maz1.gif

Right I'm off to bed:sleepy:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I've been looking at a few from OZ..

Tribe Evo in Graphite or black with chrome lip :

imoz_tribeevo.jpg

and..

Ultraleggera-F1 (Limited Version) with the Yellow "Renault F1 Team" decals on the cap and outter rim :

OZ-ULTRA-F1-black.jpg

I'm swaying towards the F1 limited edition rims...

Can anyone shop them onto Maz's car so i can have a look? My car is the same colour, etc.

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
^^ lol @ rallypug .. :)

Tyson-182 said:
I've been looking at a few from OZ..

Tribe Evo in Graphite or black with chrome lip :

imoz_tribeevo.jpg

and..

Ultraleggera-F1 (Limited Version) with the Yellow "Renault F1 Team" decals on the cap and outter rim :

OZ-ULTRA-F1-black.jpg

I'm swaying towards the F1 limited edition rims...

Can anyone shop them onto Maz's car so i can have a look? My car is the same colour, etc.

Tyson.

^^ those ultra F1's are mint ..

Gilesssssssssssssssssssssss where are you ?? lol ... please can someone shop these onto my car as Tyson said :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ I'm just sticking with the Renault theme...but no copying! ;)

Giles, come forth, we need your help!

No idea on price as yet! Has anyone seen those F1 rims before?

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
^^ where did you find them Tyson ?? they are mint :)

Come on someone put them on my car pleassssssssssssssssse ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ cheers for that Tyson .. I have asked a contact of mine to look into costs .. I will drop you a pm when I find out if you like ??

Marie :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
ET38 is not that bad Maz. Only 7mm difference. I would need confirmation about whether it would affect the car / ride / whatever that much as i couldn't say for sure.

What pricing did he/she give you?

Thanks, Tys.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I don't think Omar had a problem with his ET37 Superlegs, but cant be sure. Ive always heard that ET45 is better...

Looks like it Trophy wheels are the way forward.

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
^^ tis a shame as they are cracking wheels .. let me know if you are buying direct from reno as if there were a few of us maybe we could try and get a lil discount ?? :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I'm speaking with them later Maz, so i will let you know, and post a thread asking if anyone else is interested.

Wheels is such a hard decision. Middo should know ;)

Tyson.

Maz

LY 200
^^ Giles you are a star . .thank you sooooooooooo much .. I will buy you a drink next time I see you :)