ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plenty of people asking about them megane metal footrests for their clio...

255 V6 Black Gold
Megan 225 Footrest Pedal = R82 00 308 061 x 1 = £28.32 ex vat
Rivets Fixings = R77 03 072 051 x 5 = £2.50 ex vat

You need 5 rivits

just ordered mine off a friend at trade, barging mod if you ask me. arrives tomorrow.

255 V6 Black Gold
not sure mate, will have a mess about when they come, think you just put them ontop of existing, as a post to taking existing one off? not 100% sure on that though

1.8 Civic EX
don't you have to trim off the bottom corner of the orginal one other wise it sticks out as it's bigger than the meggy one? or am I talking ball bags? lol

could i fashion a small piece of wood (laminate or jellutong)...

and just nail it to my floor...ROVER style?

255 V6 Black Gold
picture here from fellow member christopher

looks the business

DSC_0016-1.jpg

255 V6 Black Gold
picked mine up today simon, going to fit it over next day or so, will throw some photos up later

BMW M135i
Looks brilliant and I do fancy one but £28+VAT for a piece of s**t thin metal takes the piss like only renault can.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I've always wondered, will renault think there is a majour fault with the megane footrests because people keep ordering new ones?

D

Dynamic Devil

I have a custom made one that was fitted to my 2002 Dynamic clio for £30 if anybody is interested?

VRS
Megan 225 Footrest Pedal = R82 00 308 061 x 1 = £28.32 ex vat
Rivets Fixings = R77 03 072 051 x 5 = £2.50 ex vat

You need 5 rivits

just ordered mine off a friend at trade, barging mod if you ask me. arrives tomorrow.

dont bother paying that much for rivets, i went to the local tool shop and bought a bag of 50 for 2quid :D

used em to fit mine, middos and christophers :D

picture here from fellow member christopher

looks the business

DSC_0016-1.jpg

custom fitted by me ;) :approve:

VX220 Turbo
would be interested if it matched the style of the original pedals and covered the original rest completly (ubnlike the megane one) or was a straight swap for the stock plastic one.

and if it cost less than £30