ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plenty of pics of my clio's...

Twingo 133
Did you notice any difference putting metal tape or whatever it is on your airbox?
Looks nice btw

Vee dub
You would be shocked at the amount of photo's I have of my valver

Looks good Tom

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
quick times...were you cheatin?

Nah! She's tres quick!

Big Iain - She made 152bhp at the wheels

Neil - we'll have to meet up soon to do the deal! lol

Last edited:
  Valver..
crackin cars m8....hopefully im gettin me first valver im a few months...just gotta sell my car and find a BEAUTY....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cup rims? Nah! Original Speedline Turinis! ;)

Its lowered by about 40mil i think on Bose Gas Shocks. Got some coilovers coming this week or next though! :D

Handles very well. The rolling radius of them is pretty much the same as the standards anyways.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Big Iain said:
152 at the wheels?

yes....

Some think it seems a bit high but to put it in prospective. A 2.0l 16v Cordoba at the RR day made 130odd atw theyre 150 @ the fly standard. A VR6 made 140atw.. So pretty spot on

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Tom20v said:
Nah! She's tres quick!

Big Iain - She made 152bhp at the wheels

Neil - we'll have to meet up soon to do the deal! lol

no probs tom.....was just thinking mate...whats happening to your old suspension setup, what condition is it in etc as it has to be better than my just spring drop...let me know

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its all fine. Just fancy the adjutability of coilovers! :D

I'll let you know what its like when its off.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers!

I've decided the hybrid may go in the not so distant future to either make way for project willy or project cup....

dyp

MK1 CLIO TURBO!!
Tom20v said:
yes....

Some think it seems a bit high but to put it in prospective. A 2.0l 16v Cordoba at the RR day made 130odd atw theyre 150 @ the fly standard. A VR6 made 140atw.. So pretty spot on

my mates just got his VR6 turbo in a mk2 golf shellon the road. wonder what figure he would get on the RR :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Dan!

Dyp - a pretty high result i would have thought! Make sure he's changed the standard chocolate pistons though!!