ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pole Position on a trendline jon fox subframe.

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I am thinking of getting a Recaro pole position instead of the Recaro trendline that's in, as I want to run a harness on track. I have the Jon foz lower subframes for my trendline will these work with a pole position or will I need the side mounts as well.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
They work with the Recaro side mounts and sliders.

Fitted some for a mate. Subframe holes require drilling to suit the bolt spacing, but you get that with all seats.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
H
I am thinking of getting a Recaro pole position instead of the Recaro trendline that's in, as I want to run a harness on track. I have the Jon foz lower subframes for my trendline will these work with a pole position or will I need the side mounts as well.

How did you get on with this mate?

danterzza

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
27fa1d852ecb02cccacd047ad2a9dc78.jpg

30b8656680f608e2d98a6090b0380fbd.jpg

e32229fda5c44669cd1be287c1a52923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Ah well I’ll have to look when they arrive.
Getting them fitted should be pretty straight forward. It’s the faff with the airbags I’m not looking forward to.

What do most do? Resistors or can they be cancelled via the ECU?

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
You can switch the airbags off with CLIP, I assume an rs tuner with the airbag module would work too.

Isy

Reanult clio mk2
Just wondering where did you get your jon foz subframe from?