ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

police at isle of man

306 GTI-6
I would agree, wanker if I am being honest. Might be funny for the spectators, not so much for the traffic he is needlessly interrupting and stopping.

I know, I know, its all a bit of fun. But not very professional IMO

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
What a legend. Must be about to retire lol

Silver MkII V6 spotted

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Yeah no brutality, even the first biker he pulled saw the funny side and reared the crowd. I can imagine if he caught somebody on the wrong day though he could get a complaint fairly fast.

Mk5 golf gti
am i missing something???

why is he getting stick? FFS lighten up a bit

good on him :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Nice to see a copper with a sense of humour, don't see what the problem is with people complaining and what not!

Where was the brutality and where are people's sense of humour in this thread? So he's a jolly person? Personally feel there should be more people of this caliber in the forces. It does wonders for public image.

1.2 y0!
quality, as down to earth as the police are over there i dont think that is real :dapprove: good for lolz though