ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Police pursuit car

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Wouldn't even try

Might as well pull over straight away :approve:

7E5B9AEB8826ACC858725B28E247F3.jpg

9071101.006.Mini2L.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL

I'd wait until the dude got out the car, when he nearly got to my window I'd burn off ;) It'd take him ages to get back in and properly seat belt(or harness).

That said I doubt it'd have much trouble making time up...

M2 Competition
Nah is real, was just lent to them as a demo of some kind for roadshows etc iirc.

Have you seen the met's Lambo LP 640?

Isn't that top car no good unless it's going fast ? I think Clarkson said that unless you go fast in it it spins out as it doesn't create enough downforce.

High speed chase at 2mph ftw !

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Isn't that top car no good unless it's going fast ? I think Clarkson said that unless you go fast in it it spins out as it doesn't create enough downforce.

I think they found out that jezza was talking out of his arse as usual in evo when they reviewed it this month.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup

If thats true I'll lose it (probably the back end :S ) on a roundabout :rasp: and be gone

FF Blackgold 182

I think they found out that jezza was talking out of his arse as usual in evo when they reviewed it this month.

Yeah, they basically slagged Jezza right off and said that it's because he can't drive.

mk2 1.2 16v
Something would probably break or catch fire on it if they ever chased anyone in it if the 5th gear and topgear reviews are anything to go by!

Turbos.
These are all just promotion cars.

Its great in Italy that they use Lambos though, i was reading in Evo that they had covered 200,000 miles! Imagine the (tax payers) fuel bill...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty Sure Norfolk Police Had an Exige and a Scooby in their Armoury but neither of those are quite lambo's etc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Mmmmmm... That has Reminded me, Did anyone watch that Police Interceptors Programme where they all had Evo's and Scooby's?

Audi TT
Leicestershire did for a very short while have a Vee as a pursuit car. Think it was a bit pointless though as when you catch them and nick them where are you going to put them?

Pretty sure it got written off in the end. Oops :(

G

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Anyone see evo this month.

That caparo destroyed the laptime round bedford by 10 seconds

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
My force has an R1 for going to biker meets and such like. isn't an operational vehicle though.

They use the Hondas as below:

Image065.jpg

However, i did see some copper sweating his b****cks off cycling this little beast along... fail tbh.

Image064.jpg

Audi TT
Ha ha. nice pedal cycle. Leicestershire has nice Specialized's in white with just black POLICE stickers on.

G