ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pompey mini-meet

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Ok so the pictures are crap because there was a lot of moisture in the air (got very foggy later) and the flash on my camera is brutal and picks out any vapour.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r-andy/A few meet pictures

Was a cool meet ... we had a real laugh at the other sights on display. Cruisers from hell ... neons galore ... lots of reving and wheel spinning. Best was a Pug 205 Diesel ... looked like it was on stilts with its stock steelies and more neons that you could ever imagine stuffed very visibly in its mile high arches. Looked like it was floating on blue light in the fog :D

M140i

Was gud to meet ya Andy, and the Vee is FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it, we should make it a regular meet:)

Quote: Originally posted by Ady182 on 01 April 2005
In ur car i think m8 lol

Really?

I dont remember doing that - lol

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 01 April 2005

Im pretty sure I was there in that group photo!!!

Yeah ... whilst we were looking at the pictures that Dave had taken, you went to your car. We regrouped having seen how crap they were and made him stand much closer. Freaky fog.

Willy, Willy 2, V6

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 01 April 2005
Oh - the best ever meet photos - rofl

damn right. :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 01 April 2005

lol... a middle aged meet i c :)
Thanks, like i needed making feel any older as I approach the grand old age of 25... :cry:

Andy raises the average though, hes nearly as old as the rest of us added together. ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 01 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by gunnergibson on 01 April 2005

lol... a middle aged meet i c :)
Thanks, like i needed making feel any older as I approach the grand old age of 25... :cry:

Andy raises the average though, hes nearly as old as the rest of us added together. ;)
Thats is of course true ... but in the pictures above I reckon I look pretty young for my years :D The soft fogged out focus helps ;)

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Karen on 01 April 2005

Oh - the best ever meet photos - rofl
You may mock ... but theyre still more interesting that your "Curtains into Reception" picture ;)

Clio 182

Oi, my curtains picture had meaning lol - it was the surprise element as you tried to get through them carrying everything, and not knowing what was the other side, they fascinated me!