ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POOR RADIO SIGNAL CLIO MK2

Mk2 clio 1.2 16v POW
Hi everyone,

I just wondered if there is any kind of quick fix to resolve the poor radio signal.

I just have the standard head unit cd player.

I got radio one on a random frequency that comes and goes but absolutely nothing else.

I get five live on M W but there is always a humming sound which makes it unbearable.

Thank you so much

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
If it's later model mk2 it'll be the booster in the rear roof mounted aerial base

common fault, i have same and have just bought new genuine base from RPD for 30 quid or something to fix it

Mk2 clio 1.2 16v POW
Hi mate yes it is. It's the 2008 campus which is still the mk2 shape. What kind of job is it to fix mate thanks again

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
not entirely sure as all i have done thus far is buy the part but the tail of wire on it tells me the connector may be a bugger to get to

i was going to google/youtube it tbh

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
If it's later model mk2 it'll be the booster in the rear roof mounted aerial base

common fault, i have same and have just bought new genuine base from RPD for 30 quid or something to fix it
Thats the sat nav GPS receiver if its the large base one, some cars without sav nav have them for some reason, all DCi 100 seem to have them!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
were heated seats even available!? lol I've seen the space in the fuse box but never actually seen one! i had the leccy roof, climate, cabasse, cruise, esp, negative nav though!
Yeah some Paris Initiale 5 doors came with heated seats in the front I think, in that awful grey full leather🤣

Mine had cabasse, sub speaker under the climate panel too, I think some bits were fitted for cruise and nav but they just got halfway and thought "f**k it"🤣