ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PORSCHE 918 SPYDER

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
Agreed, love it. Everything about it is a talking point, the electric side of things, that amazing engine and how it all comes together. Think its beautifull to look at too, love the exhaust detail.

Lotus Elise
I am in love, seriously. What a machine! The noise when it goes from electric to V8 is awesome. Ill have it in white with grey martini livery. Cheers

330i. E30 Touring.
Serious bit of kit this..

New Enzo coming soon though, as well as something English.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome thing.

It's what Harris said though. Imagine it circa 1200 kilos with around 600bhp. Much better.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I know someone with his name on the list. He bought a 918 styled Turbo 997 for his wife not long ago (google it, you think the Clio special editions are tat!)

Looking forward to see it in the flesh. He has 3 997's, a panny, a Cayenne and a Silver Carrera GT. Still waiting on my invite to detail it! ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
I know someone with his name on the list. He bought a 918 styled Turbo 997 for his wife not long ago (google it, you think the Clio special editions are tat!)

Looking forward to see it in the flesh. He has 3 997's, a panny, a Cayenne and a Silver Carrera GT. Still waiting on my invite to detail it! ;)

With a collection like taht, he must have been the first person to introduce heroin north of the wall.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
He's just a bit well off. :eek: Very very nice man.