ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche Cayman appreciation thread.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
cayman is 188 bhp per tonne. alleged just under 6 second 0-60

cayman s is 220 bhp per tonne. about 5 second 0-60. new updated one is just under.

so yeah, mega slow. LOL boxster a girls car porsche? clearly the guy hasn't ever driven one.

RS RIP
cayman is 188 bhp per tonne. alleged just under 6 second 0-60

cayman s is 220 bhp per tonne. about 5 second 0-60. new updated one is just under.

so yeah, mega slow. LOL boxster a girls car porsche? clearly the guy hasn't ever driven one.

Your right there, have'nt driven one.. My brother's 911 is the only Porsche i've ever driven actually so my opnion stated was based on looks and reading of car-mags

It's just that it (Boxster) looks like an Audi TT. Girly car. (yep so is my Clio, but hey, its the quickest fun-car i could afford :D ) And the early Boxsters were not loved because of the engine, complaints of it being underpowered. This was stated by the Porschecrowd, ofcourse anybody coming from a Renault will love the car

I like the looks of the Cayman better, seems the power is fun enough too after reading above mentioned

Iceberg 172
I love these too! I girl where I used to work bought one brand new (only the 2.7 one but still!) it was beautiful! Not that quick TBH but held the road amazingly!

I'm a Porsche lover and I think the Cayman will be mine one day!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Your right there, have'nt driven one.. My brother's 911 is the only Porsche i've ever driven actually so my opnion stated was based on looks and reading of car-mags

It's just that it (Boxster) looks like an Audi TT. Girly car. (yep so is my Clio, but hey, its the quickest fun-car i could afford :D ) And the early Boxsters were not loved because of the engine, complaints of it being underpowered. This was stated by the Porschecrowd, ofcourse anybody coming from a Renault will love the car

I like the looks of the Cayman better, seems the power is fun enough too after reading above mentioned

fair do's, i've driven a boxster and a 911. must admit the 911 was terrific but jsut seemed to me more of a continental cruiser due to its perceived size and epic performance. was seriously rapid.

the boxster seemed to me more nimble and more ''sprorty'' although slower, it is no slouch.

i found the performance of the 911 too much for our roads aswell. just to much speed to drive it.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Bump!

Anymore cayman p**n?

I've been offered a red cayman S at a awesome price and its stupidly tempting :approve: