ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

portable flac players

is there any good ones out there ? it be nice if the touch did but alas

overriding factor is sound quality then features

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
cowon. mate at work (sits next to me has one)....apparently bested only by (shockingly) the sony x series... look nice, OLED etc. the OS on it is quite cool. one nice feature is no recoding for your files... 1080 mkv works on it apparently. tried a 10gig one and it works, mental....not that its any benefit at all ...absolutely wste of time doing it but still :)

hate to have a seperate mp3 player in this day an age...but SQ wise those are the top

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
yeh saw ur link was just saying i've had experience of one in the flesh. apparently dolphin music are doing a trade in, if you swap in an old cowon they'll give you money off the s9...not sure if it's relevant to you though. Other friend @ sony has the x series. it's nice too but i prefer the look and use of the cowoon. x seires supposedly better sq