ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible electrical fault?

52 1.2 Clio Extreme
hey guys,
every now and again, wether parked or driving, my hazzard lights just suddenly start flashing. the only way to stop it is to take out the fuse for the indicators and drive without for a while. yesterday i wondered if it was just the fuse, so i swapped the fuse for the headlights with the inficator lights and it all went fine for a few hours. then last night i was about to drive, and whenever i put the indicator on, the full beam for that dide would flash in time with it. do any of you know how to fix this?
cheers everyone.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Most likely to be a UCH fault due to water ingress i'm afraid to say... new UCH time

52 1.2 Clio Extreme
would the uch cause the hazzards to flash randomly for no reason? i may be sounding a bit thick but is the uch the control unit above the rearview mirror? because i disconnected that and it stopped the issue with the headlights (meaning i haveto manply turn them on instead of have auto (which is no issue) but the hazzards just flash on their own accord while driving or parked. cheers for your help so far buddy

BMW M135i
No it's under the dash on the passenger side. Controls all the auxillary electrical systems and will 99.9% be causing all of these issues, including the auto light "fault".