ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible uch issue

MK3 2006 1.416v clio
Hi all,

have a bit of an issue with my 2006 1.4 16v clio.
Basically
The Indicators, windscreen wipers, and all dash board functions stop work erratically, the lights are all on even if the key is off, the doors try to lock automatically, and when you attempt to switch the engine off and remove the key the engine remains running
I’ve replaced the ignition barrel, and the indicator and wipers stalks, but still having a nightmare.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Uch needs repairing. Dieselpump uk repair them via ebay with fast turnaround

MK3 2006 1.416v clio
So after getting the uch repaired, we still had the same issue. An auto electrician came out, and couldn’t work out the fault either. We then replaced (from the same year and engine size) the ecu, the bcm, the steering column ecu and the transponder so all items matched. But the car still has the solid red light 😩. Someone must have seen this issue before ?? Any help again greatly appreciated.

Renault Clio
Hello! Im having pretty much similar problem and just replaced BCM/UCH and no luck. Have you got any solutions on your car yet?

MK3 2006 1.416v clio
Try replacing the lighting
Hello! Im having pretty much similar problem and just replaced BCM/UCH and no luck. Have you got any solutions on your car yet?
try replacing the lighting control module. It’s fixed into the chassis under the passengers wheel arch

MK3 2006 1.416v clio
Thanks. Which side is your steering wheel btw? Did it fix the door locking thing too?
The module fixed the dashboard issues and the locking and unlocking when driving. But now we’re stuck as it seems the fuel pump isn’t priming!

Renault Clio
Aight. Thanks, gotta check that one too if i find one. Seems like the whole electricity is messed up but BCM wasnt the cause