ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly the best courtesy car I've ever had...

DMS

A thirsty 172
imageea.jpg

imageht.jpg

:)

DMS

A thirsty 172
It needs more grunt TBH. That's the only thing wrong with it.
It feels slow, not just compared to my car but to any 1*2. It's only done 18K though, so maybe it'll loosen up with age and mileage.
Other than that, I really like it :)

renaultsport clio 182
very nice, DMS what is your car having done to it as i cant imagine what you are doing to it now as you already have it turbo'd lol. actually i live just down the road from you any chance you can take me out in the beast when you get it back hehe :approve:

DMS

A thirsty 172
very nice, DMS what is your car having done to it as i cant imagine what you are doing to it now as you already have it turbo'd lol. actually i live just down the road from you any chance you can take me out in the beast when you get it back hehe :approve:

Don't see why not.
It's just having a few little niggly bits and bobs sorted out (bushes replaced etc). Nothing major, but I can't get time off work in the week at the moment so I've opted to leave it there until next Saturday.

how much do you have to spend to get a hire car?

Not much in this instance.

Turn left out of your house and floor it, have some one video the outcome LOL.

Seen it done before. Cars and bikes taking off over the canal bridge and almost landing in the pub garden = LOLz