ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly the fastest MK2 Punto in the UK?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I arent impressed, tell him for the money and time it really isn't worth it.
As soon as he gets to a corner or roundabout he'll be bored with the power imo.

Handling first and power second.
Puntos don't handle well initially so unless he has some major suspension work I will stay unimpressed.
He's talking off the line yo dawg engle!

D

dimmagary

i fink it will handle, he used to have a punto 1.2 GO and dat used to be s**t hot on handling and the hgt's have traction control.

as for the money this car has cost him next to nothing hes made a s**t load of money on breaking coupes

Clio 197
fGe_care-o-meter.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i fink it will handle, he used to have a punto 1.2 GO and dat used to be s**t hot on handling and the hgt's have traction control.

as for the money this car has cost him next to nothing hes made a s**t load of money on breaking coupes

I'm out.

D

dimmagary

Ok im gettin more abuse than interest ill go back to talkin bout clios obv no c**t is open minded

"note to self: dont talk bout puntos on a clio forum"

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Sounds like he's got a death wish. Be fun to see some videos of the end result though. :) How much quicker will it be than if the engine was still in the coupe? Much weight difference?