ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

possibly the most evil supra ever?!

200sx s14a
this video made me feel physically sick lol poor lambo. next car is definatly going to have a 2jz lump in it.

[youtube]GiickxCTO1Y[/youtube]

Coiley'd Clio PH2
oh my jesus thats quick.
Any stats on the car? any pics of it?

You cant beat the sound of the lambo though!

200sx s14a
not a clue tbh judging by how quickit spools i would say its running twin turbo set up still nstead of one big turbo, i would love to drive a car like that. i would setle for the lambo though

Is it me or does the dude with the lambo boot it off, then slow down all the time ??

There is no doubt that the supra is seriously quick though.

Is it me or does the dude with the lambo boot it off, then slow down all the time ??

There is no doubt that the supra is seriously quick though.
I thought that too, he doesnt seem to keep going. Just lets the supra catch up..

Turbos.
Doesn't the same guy own both cars? Think i've seen it before...

Supra looks quick but can't help think the Lambo isn't going for it 100%.

Charged Superleggera
i saw the clip where the cammera was in the lambo and beleive me the lambo was going for it but the driver was a bit crap tbh. i would have the lambo but f*ck getting beat from a green toyota.lol

Iceberg 172
Lambo boots it, backs off, Supra boots it backs off..... yada yada. It's just a noise comparison and the Lambo creams it every time by a country mile.

J03

MX5 1.8
my god that supra!!! lambo sounds like an F1... really nice... that supra!? SOUNDS LIKE MONSTER!!

Nippy white cup
Where is the bit where the Lambo lets him past?! Especially that last run he is clearly planting it.....the only bit where it seems that he does is when the supra drowns the lambo out as it comes past...i'd bet that on a high quality vid the sounds would be more obvious.

Some people are talking about the supra having 1200bhp which would explain its speed....twice the power and a lot more torque = bye bye lol

I am still not convinced tbh, to me all the dude with the lambo does is change gear all the time :S

- probs an advertising vid for the supra tuners ;) (the supra is silly quick btw, but to me the vids are rubbish & do not represent a proper race)

Nippy white cup
I am still not convinced tbh, to me all the dude with the lambo does is change gear all the time :S

- probs an advertising vid for the supra tuners ;) (the supra is silly quick btw, but to me the vids are rubbish & do not represent a proper race)

I'm no car expert but isn't that what he should be doing? Like I said IF it has the 1200bhp that people are talking about then it would be spot on....twice the power and loads more torque and probably less weight.....sounds pretty much like he is reving the lambo high and it seems to be flying through the gears so I'm not sure what else he could do to help...except maybe stop his trips to Mcdonalds lol

Chris

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Lambo sounds lush, but the Supra is blindingly quick - from the noise it sounds like it's running a huge turbo with a seperate wastegate and screamer pipe, hence the huge turbo noise...

I'm no car expert but isn't that what he should be doing? Like I said IF it has the 1200bhp that people are talking about then it would be spot on....twice the power and loads more torque and probably less weight.....sounds pretty much like he is reving the lambo high and it seems to be flying through the gears so I'm not sure what else he could do to help...except maybe stop his trips to Mcdonalds lol

Chris
I hear what your saying, even when the dude in the lambo guns it, it still doesn't seem that fast and to me it doesn't seem like he is properly going for it.

If that supra is putting out what people say it is, then yeah it'll obliterate the lambo.
I think that the vids are quite poor tbh and as I said, wouldn't be surprised if they were an ad for the surpas tuner.

lift number 1 @ btm
cat, i thought the same, until the last run. but the lambo is definately going for it in that one, look how much longer it takes the supra to catch him.

but how much faster is it going when it does go past!!!