ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly this for a second/track car..?

Cup In bits
With that exhaust, wheels, mud flaps, seat covers and just rubbish advert I would steer clear personally.

^^ They are all things that can be changed but it gives you an insight to the owner/s that have had the car.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
With that exhaust, wheels, mud flaps, seat covers and just rubbish advert I would steer clear personally.

^^ They are all things that can be changed but it gives you an insight to the owner/s that have had the car.

This!

It may not be a bad car but the pictures/advert don't do it for me. Have a look on here, there's a few Cups around that money and all look tidier than that.

I appreciate that's close but its worth travelling for a decent one. Also the cambelts aren't that expensive on them (if it doesn't have air con) so don't get too fixed on that mate

BG 182 & 225 T
as you guys say, its the lack of effort and poor advertising that i wasnt sure about either. its just going to be a second car so it doesnt have to be immaculate, and all the good ones are London way and im near Dundee Scotland!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
It's worth a train fare and a bit of travelling to get a half decent one imo

But if that ones close it could be worth a look round it and check paperwork out. If its just had cambelt and mot done like he says then you might drop on with it. If you like it, stick a cheeky offer in as I'm guessing he won't have had much interest ...

BG 182 & 225 T
yeah its just over an hour down the road so might have a look. i said 1400 and he's stuck on 1500 at the lowest. he claims there are 4 other people interested, but going by the thread that was posted by jackdanielsmom he doesnt have too much interest! he tect me saying he is going to email me a video of it beaten an STi, a type r and a megane 225, i'll let you's know the result haha!

clio diesel
I wouldn't touch that with a barge pole. Buy a car based on the owner. Any retardation in the advert immediately means stay away.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
f**k that.

There are so many Clio RS' out there for £13-£1500 that are perfectly good base projects. I wouldn't go near one thats clearly been owned by a rocket!