ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post here 172 exclusive owners!

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

I just want to see how many there are on here and what numbers they are.

I will have no.17 soon.

:)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Sorry manney, just traded mine in for a 182. It was no 22. Think its still on their forcourt for £9995!

172 Exclusive

Nice one Manney, im sure youll luv it. Just make sure you get a cliosport sticker in the window.

Ive got no. 111

im sure i read that someone else on here had just got one.

Would also be interesting to learn where they are in the country.

Mines in Wigan, N/W.

Mines not got a number :cry: Must be number 173 was owned by renault and i bought it minus the number door cills Its the last to be registered on 02 plate

Mine is number 003 funilly enough. Pictures in public gallery and photo forum to prove number. Do I have the lowest numer here???? Paid just 7500 for mine from dealer (toyota with renault watching from next door) with full renault service history! Would happily sell for 10000 even though I love it.

Mk1 172 Exclusive No.17

So thats 6 out of 172 and one with no number.

There must be more than that on here.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

SCRIBBLER.... Where are you based? Ive seen an 02 reg in Hammersmith and think the same one heading toward Hsmith from Clapham direction a few weeks ago.