ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post up your ph quicks please

how it will look in a few days ;)

meandmiddosept07014.jpg

cant wait :)

Chocolate Bar™
Did them myself... you can tell close up! I only really did it as there was some quite bad curbing that I needed to sort so decided to do it myself and then pay a professional if I c**ked it up.

You're looking at about £200 for the set to get refurbed and sprayed - it's a bit far from you but Laptab in Birmingham have a good reputation on here.

Middo, what are you doing to the suspension now? I'd say it was already just right tbh.

the bottom pic is a photoshop, at the mo i have kw v2s on thef ront and eibach pros on the rear so looks like its nosediving. Also the fronts of pissiing oil so needed a new set anyhow. Getting fk konigsports for her :)

chris - you still meeting us tonight at trafford centre to get the caps off you?

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
^ Very tidy that one. Front wheel looks a bit kerbed though :p

They are not on it anymore mate. They are scuffed all round, not by me I hasten to add. They are just sat in the back of my garage somewhere.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
Luv the sunflower yellow with 17" Oz F1's and Vee spoiler.

Good work dude. Awesome!