ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post ya Liquid Yellow cleeeeo's.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Mine and Geoffs :)

IMG_0039.jpg

Picture019.jpg

26.jpg

Picture013.jpg

In a few weeks mine is going to look a little different :D

Liquid Yellow 182
Here's my baby... Gotta get some better pics really, but haven't even had her a week yet!!

DSC00245.jpg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Well Dutty... the bumblebee is coming, as of 2 minutes ago i bought geoffs wheels... ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Shes being lowered and a light tint all round :D

Still ummming and arrrrring over a carbon bonnet

106 GTi
Amazing colour, still wish I had just gone with it when I brought mine, but don't think I could have put up with the attention lol

v6 mk2
this would probably be the first 182 i would buy if i could sell ma v6, i cant believe i cant shift my v6 even at 12900!!!!

i was originally gonna go for a silver 182 im becoming more and more tempted by a 182 in liquid yellow!!!

Ian
PS 52 plate v6 in silver for sale with 18k miles for 12900 ( u know you want it!)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Those wheels looks gorgeous on that liquid Sirius! makes it look more beeeeeefy, love it

RB 182
LadySarah said:
Here's my baby... Gotta get some better pics really, but haven't even had her a week yet!!
Your very lucky, I'd love to have just got one of them.

Enjoy it!

Clio 182 liquid yellow
Bubbles said:
Those wheels looks gorgeous on that liquid Sirius! makes it look more beeeeeefy, love it
Thx Bubbles. And they weren't that expensive, also they ran as fast as the original 16's, 'cause of the 215/35 17's Dunlops.