ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your favourite pic of your car

cars118.gif

hey my wheels :rasp: how low is that fella? 40 or 60mm

2004 1.2 Dynamique
The thread title is favourite pic of your car, not favourite pic of your fuckin passenger door?

al

ST on the way...
Calm down dear, no need to have an Epi, just admire the picture and take it on the chin

PMSL......

Now if you'd thought about it Joel you should have swapped picture names around in your photobucket account thus owning weeman, unfortunately.........you didn't.

PH1_172
i only have a few of my car but this one in the snow with the wind spraying snow dust up looks kinda cool:
225643690.gif

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Got some good looking cars here, I might go get some pics of mine tomorrow. Only got my k750i for pics though.

Taken in April 2006. Not so much a pic of the car, but I have quite a few of the car at this location but none are as good as this. I like this pic because of the lighting, scenery, plus the reflections on the car roof:

9-Apr-06pic28.gif

Actually, that's a lie - that ain't my car now :(. This is :evil:

IMG_4620.gif

Taken last week. Not taken many pics of it yet but this is going to be a favorite for a while I think - I like it because of the contrast between the red and the snow, think it shows off the colour very well (and hides the fact that the car was very diiiirrrrty...)