ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Your sl*gged Interiors Pics!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

If im going for buckets I might aswell go the whole hog! Show us your stripped pics - and what youve done with the space left behind!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Carpet!?:eek:;) Get some pics of the beast up edde Id like to see whats changed on it..

Quote: Originally posted by Martin. on 06 May 2005
Carpet!?:eek:;) Get some pics of the beast up edde Id like to see whats changed on it..

Ill get my brother to bring his camera home this weekend. It is lightweight carpet if thats any conselation.

Ther wont be any frontal shots though as my attenpts at respraying the suspension struts dents went badly wrong (Motorworlds fault wrong paint I think)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

looking good! What did you use to spray the back of the nana Martin? looks very neat sprayed black

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Daz0rz on 06 May 2005

looking good! What did you use to spray the back of the nana Martin? looks very neat sprayed black
Got bodyshop to do it while I was having a few other bits done fella..

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I bought it 2nd hand, its a well known make, but I cant remember anymore :confused:

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 15 May 2005

safty devices ??
It wasnt safety devices, I think theres only 2 other companies that make cages for the mk1, still cant remember any of them !

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Really liking that Jas mate! liking it alot! if you can find out the make of that cage let us know ;)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Its either OMP or Sparco, I think its a Sparco 6-point one.

this may be a daft question, but do all of you drive them stripped out all of the time?
or do you just do it for track days etc?

I love the stripped idea, but as my valver is my only car i prefer a bit of comfort.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Mine is stripped out all the time but then its only a 2nd car. Even then sometimes it would be handy to have the back seats in (I often have to sit in the back as it is - pretty uncomfortable too!). If it was my only car Id opt for practicality over stripped.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

mine is stripped to the bone, i admit it can be impractical for lifts etc.. but its great when you move house lol!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Yeah, we use it for shifting large stuff, very handy!

It used to have buckets and harness in, but you cant fit a baby seat in with harness, so they had to go!

like that red 16v with the cage, but wouldnt the cage be strong with another bar from top left to bottom right?

Looks smart tho.

S2000

what model of clio is that lunner?

By how much do you think you can reduce the weight of the car by stripping it out?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

God damn Winston when you said the seats were low I didnt realise how low...Christ. Good job your not a short arse..lol

Im thinking of going real hardcore with the stripping too as the nana is running pretty heavy I think....does your Alarm still work with you ripping out everything ..and how easy did the roof lining come out was a b**ch on my williams...

Lowness takes a little getting used to lol

If its stripped out.....might as well fully bone the f**ker, headliner came out with ease (where gloves tho, fibreglass stings lol)

Alarm used to work in summer....but leaky sunroof has fcuked it for good

Next - Cut inside of doors/tailgate out and remove any un-needed loom

Its had a new door at some point.......Reno couldnt be arsed to spray most of the inside from new *rolls eyes*

Good call Merv ....Grrrrrrr ... I hate that sunroof lol