ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Postage for my gearbox...

Clio 172
I need to send my gearbox down to Agency Transmission but dont know where to start when it comes to getting it posted down there, anyone got ideas?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I used paisley freight. They were cheapest.
Some people complain about them.
Most are happy.
I will be using their services next week

monaco 172
Any ideas if they do a same day turn around so I could go down and have a day in Birmingham and drive the gearbox back with me in my other car?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Any ideas if they do a same day turn around so I could go down and have a day in Birmingham and drive the gearbox back with me in my other car?

They have everything on the shelf to rebuild a JC5!
So shouldn't be a problem getting it turned round in a day

Clio 182
In case you're still struggling, one of my customers is a freight forwarder and would do everything for you. No idea how much it would be but might be worth a call, just tell them what you want to do and they'll sort it out...... www.advanceforwarding.com

182cup & 172 racecar
if you tell Martin that you would like it done in a day, then yes he will do it for you, get there early mind, like 6.00am.

Just speak to him, he doesn't bite.