ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pot hole = blow out

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R

over the weekend I hit a pot hole while cornering and had a blow out, the tyre has a hole in the wall and the rim is ruined. How much would would a 172 alloy be??.... gonna claim of the council.

iirc you wont be able to claim off of the council if they have been and investigated the said pot hole in the last 2 months or something stupid like that.

I had that happen to me. Claimed off council but my local City Council dont pay for new item they only give you about 70% of its total value, cos its effectively worn and not new! Luckily I knew the guy and he wrote me a recepit out for more than actual value to compensate!! :D

cock mobile.

Quote: Originally posted by Smokey on 07 February 2005
iirc you wont be able to claim off of the council if they have been and investigated the said pot hole in the last 2 months or something stupid like that.

Is that right??

What the hell does my council tax go on!!! 2 Months is shocking, they should fix it a lot quicker than that!

Get as much as you can from them, with as much tax we have to pay the roads should be in great condition!

MK2 FRS/Mini Type R

I intend to... nearly threw me off the road... was about 150mm deep and 500mm wide....

£200 should do the job me thinks!