ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Potential 182 owner

05 IO 182 cup
Hi all

been thinking about getting a little 182 for a while now but have sort of been sidetracked by all sorts of cars 1st - had an ibiza cupra, vx220 turbo,MX5...

got an MX5 a few weeks back and its not doing it for me lol - anyways have seen an 05 182 cup,24k miles,grey alloys - looks the business - have sort of agreed on a px for my 5 and i am going to check it out this saturday. - anythin i should look out for peeps or just the usual ??

had an 02 clio dynamique a few years back before my dabbling with sports cars - but have been looking around for a nice lio and think that i have found it.

will let you know how i get on - just thought id say alright !!!

cheers

Adamski

05 IO 182 cup
oh the car im looking at is a rather tasty orange colour - not sure of the book colour - but looks really nice !

05 IO 182 cup
is that a moonland i spy ?? i was adamski 220 on the vx forum - the vx is an awesome car but i cant go back to doing a winter in one - far too hardcore !! have heard a lot of good things about the 182 - had a cooper s before my mx5 and was just on the lookout for a nice hot hatch again - only one choice really

guy at work had a 172 before he got his megane 225 so sort of know a bit about them !

05 IO 182 cup
hello again - well px'ed the mx5 yesterday and picked up the clio i have been chatting about - long day out to derbyshire to pick the car up and had another long drive back on the m'way.

had to pay the garage a little extra than i wanted and its sort of skinted me before xmas - but it was worth it - car pulled like a train on the drive back,comfy drive not too crashy !! and did not drink as much juice as i thought it would have

car got a bit on the filthy side driving home so treated it to an autoglym wash today - looks fekkin awesome when it scrubbed up - loving it !!

got a bit dark so will post some pics up soon

05 IO 182 cup
opened the car up a little for the 1st time today - blimey these are quick little cars :) only been doing the short drive to work at the mo and have not erally had a good drive out (when i picked it up it was a 2 hour drive back at 70 lol) cant get tax until my insurance cert comes in the post - due to buying the car over weekend i had to wait until 1st thing on monday to get insurance.now i hope the certificate is coming in tomorrows post as i dont want to do a 3rd day without a tax disc - feel like the copz are gonna get me booked lol !!!

loving the car !!! small rattle at idle which is doing my head in a little but nothing major - stops when you hold the zorst but squeaks a bit when you let go - you can see the zorst moving up and down at idle - will this eventually cause an issue when the car is driven harder ?? or shall i get renault to sort it under warranty ??

cheers

Adz