ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POTENTIAL INSURANCE SCHEME FOR MEMBERS

Hi everyone,

Recently we have received a large number of requests for quotations for motor insurance from members of the forum and having provided many of you with fantastic savings on your premiums , it has been suggested that we may be able to arrange a group discount for all members of the forum in addition to our already highly competitive rates.

Established since 1974 Noel Dazely & Co are an insurance intermediary who specialize in providing insurance for high performance and modified cars.

We have highly experienced staff who are themselves car enthusiasts and can therefore empathise with the needs of our clients. Our superior technical knowledge of performance cars and modifications enables us to treat each enquiry individually and on its own merit , reflecting the care and attention that enthusiasts such as yourselves give to your cars in the premiums that we are able to negotiate on your behalf.

In addition to the standard benefits most insurers provide, our clients also benefit from having a 24 hours claims line,365 days a year, £50,000 legal expenses , and in the event of a claim a hire car can be provided free of charge.In addition, our policies also cover modifications on a like for like basis in the event of a claim.

We are also able to provide ‘Track Day’ cover (subject to terms and conditions)

Noel Dazely & Co are proud sponsors of numerous car clubs and forums and already have group discounts and schemes in place, providing savings of between 10-15% in most cases.

Anyway , enough about us ! We would be most grateful if someone could point us in the right direction as to who to speak to regarding setting up a group scheme within the forum in order that more of your members can benefit.

Regards

Dean Rawlinson
Office Manager
Noel Dazely & Co

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Not sure this is the right section to post, but any support/discount from insurnace companies is welcome. Most the members on here are enthusiasts and really take care over their beloved cars.

Sounds like a good idea. Not sure who to contact though, im sure a mod will be along shortly with the correct information.

Maz

LY 200
Daz (chairman) is currently recruiting a new discuounts admin person so im guessing until this person is in place Daz would be the best person to speak to ?

Hope this helps :)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
this sounds like a good idea! but how are you on mods such as sports cats, springs, induction ect?

you really need to speak to staff tho, daz might be the best bet;)

1.2 16v
clio 1.2 16v, 51 plate, lowered, turinis, side skirts, 172 rear bumper, megane splitter, panel filter, need 3 months cover, wot price?

Maz

LY 200
I dont think they have posted to give people quotes right here and now in this thread, they are offering the club a discuount oppertunity, im guessing you will still need to ring up/log onto their web site or send them a pm to get a quote.

MINI Cooper S
Sounds good! I just did a test quote online there to see how much its gona cost me next time i change my car, interesting to see if its competitive! I hope we can sort something out, i think insurers hate me so ill be looking for a friendly face to quote me happy, unlike another insurance company who didnt quote me happy..not mentioning names..