ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powder Coating Alloys!!

RS Meg 175
I want to change the colour of my alloys and restore them.
how much would each process cost and where can you get it done?
Cheers

Seat Leon Cupra 290
cost me around £100 for complete sand blasting (to bring back to bare metal) and powdercoating, that was for 15" wheels,

Attachments

• alloy.jpg
    alloy.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 43
  Chocolate Bar™
top marques in stoke charge 180 for 4 wheels, including all costs associated with refitting tyres and balancing.

RS Meg 175
nice, does anyone no anywere in Hertfordshire to get this done?

And what colour do you think will suit a black ph1 the best?? hmm
Gold, Anthracite, Black, White, Alloy, Yellow lol

I went to Pristine in milton keynes and they wanted £135 PER WHEEL

i couldn't help but start laughing at them, oh and that was + VAT.

RS Meg 175
£135 PER WHEEL!! HAHA nutters what mugs, these wheels are gold atm but i think ill change the colour, but where to go :S
Anyone no anywere in Herts area? :S

Weeman sucks ****
I'm in herts and can't find anyone that powder coats. The nearest I can find is spit and polish down in Kent. A few in here recommend them and iirc they quoted me £50 per wheel.

Weeman sucks ****
I'm in Ware, near Hertford. Just haven't got the time or the money at the moment to get them sorted although they're bubbling like mad now so might have to. The paint is lifting off them!

Oh, and ask to speak to Andrew, if my memory serves me correctly he is the owners son-in-law, he's the guy i've always dealt with.