ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powder coating alloys

Clio 1.4 16v
Does anybody know of any decent places to get this done, and a roungh price for a set of 17's, my car is black so i've decided that white wheels are the way forward, any suggested places relatively close to alton towers, don't mind travelling a bit obviously

BMW Z4 3.0i
Fred does them in the midlands. He's posted his number on here before if you want a quote.

Clio 1.4 16v
hey fred, again. lol. how much could you quote m8 for a set of 17's powder coated white, i believe your in stone?? i'm only in cheadle so not far at all.

Lionel Richie
that would be £180 all in, but you'd have to drop them at my house in birmingham, as i can't carry a set of wheels in the V6, there's nowhere to put them!

Clio 1.4 16v
oh rite then, roofrack?? hehe. when I get back of my hols i'll contact you to have it done then mate, is there any other mods (relatively cheap, i'm pretty skint) you would suggest for my car??

No more clio's for me!
Good price that - Guess you don't offer a while you wait service fred? lol

Wanna get mine done (mk2 ph2 172 in matt black :) ), but dont have any spares to run around on whilst there done. :(