ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Cable

How the f**k do i get the power cable to the battery on a 182. I know on the 172 it went through the grub in the left hand foot well. But there is far more paddying in the engine bay then there was on the 172.

Do i have to go through here or is there another way??

Also if i do, any tips as to how to get to it?

Cheers guys

Has anyone installed an amp/Sub and had to do this. Im assuming the mk2 172 is the same.

Guys help me out Pllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseee

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

mine was easy, but u need little hands, and you will get scratched

there is a big grommet in the passenger foot well, where the bonnet release cable goes i believe...

you gotta feed it through here, and then get you hand behind the carpet in the engine bay (at the back). is easier if you unbolt the reservior tank aswell. its hard getting you hand down the gap, is easier with 2 ppl. just poke the wire through, attached to a coat hanger or summin

Quote: Originally posted by RobHardyUK on 22 January 2005
just poke the wire through, attached to a coat hanger or summin

lol, easier said than done with 2awg cabling :eek:

there have been loads of posts about this topic, if you use the advanced search facility we have on this site, you wil find plenty to keep you occupied

ps the 172 and 182 dont appear to have any more or less matting on the bulkhead