ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power cap wiring

i have a power cap 1.0, 1800watt first austria amp and 2 jbl subs, i needed the power cap to power them correctly,

the way i wired it all was a join at the wire from the batter to a connector block with the power cap and amp wire in one connector.

someone told me i should have it wire to power cap from battery, then power wire from power cap to amp??

Polo + Micra
throw it in the bin

who every told you that you need the power cap needs beating with a big stick

well without the power cap i can only power one of my subs and when i plug in the 2nd one they go funny and pretty much underpowered....

i will also 3rd it.lol.id suggest a metal pole rather than a stick though,get a higher power battery and a stronger alternator

"Navy" N17 TWO
i will also 3rd it.lol.id suggest a metal pole rather than a stick though,get a higher power battery and a stronger alternator

Failing that, second battery to power the ICE ;)

DSCF0759.jpg

I have to concur with the others, capacitors are a complete waste of time. They do look nice though. Best bet is a higher powered alternator/battery.