ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Cut Blew Up My Router!

Punto/Clio GTT
BUT I AM BACK!

phoned sky friday and they said theyd send out a new one in 3-5 working days, came this morning

sky ftw!

Punto/Clio GTT
think im gonna have to get one tbh as our electric always trips when we got the dryer on

do you just plug them into the wall then plug your 4 way into that?

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Yeah or you can get extension blocks with them built in. If your pc is near your router I would get the block and then run the pc through it as well just to be safe.

SLK 350
I have all my entertainment/pc stuff plugged into protectors...fark replacing it all because of surges. I turn all my shizzle off at the wall everynight too, so I imagine it's also kinder when turning the socket back on.

A red missile
A power cut blew an old Linksys router of mine about 18 months ago, was one of the old blue type and had been faultless, the supposedly better new silver version is shite, drops connection a lot etc, bastarding electricity companies.