ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power hmmmm

Well u c wit all this ice now runnin in my boot i am facin a few problems, the other day the subs stopped workin but fixed that n they pumped, but got in the car n started it n they werent givin out much power, i drove like that for a bit n when i stopped n turned the engine off, guess what? i nearly blew my ear drums out cos of the amount of bass. i dont know what it could b but the car hasnt been startin all the time it kinda cuts out once its started. not sure if i need a newer battery wit abit more power behind it. I NEED THE BASS WHEN DRIVIN DOWN THE BROADWAY (in Didcot)!!!!!!!!!!

Oh for god sake woman type the queens English.

Better off getting re con alternator and newer battery.

oh and a dictionary and a book on how to talk proper n stuff

K20 EG Hatch

int very nice is it men?

but as this guy says "Better off getting re con alternator and newer battery."

K20 EG Hatch

Quote: Originally posted by sexysez on 04 August 2004

yeah thats me but sum people dont think i look nice, hey well my fiancee says i look fit in it so who cares?
true.... but you could put a pic up an i will give you a second opinion!:devilish:

300bhp MR2 Turbo

You look like my mates missus - which is by no means a bad a thing.

Unless you want to talk to her face.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by sexysez on 04 August 2004

rite well mite c u at trax but my blokes goin so u all better bhave lol
Good job Im not goin then cause hed prob put his foot up my ass.

sexysez :- try getting a VIBE pc-10 digital power cell.approx £100.

i had this on my old bass system - it helped power twin kicker L5 15 subs which require a huge amount of power, it holds an almost constant charge like a battery when the car is running, it helps to drop bass notes that use loads of power, it sounds like your battery is struggling.

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I reckon your losing alot of power some where, do you lights flicker to the beat at night, also the dash lights and interior light?

K20 EG Hatch

mine do that though, flicker everythin. but my battery is standard, i could do with a power cap and bigger battery!

it used 2 til i got the power cap fitted then it was ok but just fitted a neon in the boot then all this happened. dont say take the neon out

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I think mine flickers so much, people think im flashing them out of junctions etc.

Think of the strain on a battery, it has to run all the electrics of the car, and then you load amps and subs on to it.

The alternator is under alot more strain to keep it charged as well.

For real high end system you need a better battery (or even secondary battery) and an uprated alternator.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Lol, for Gods sake guys, only read the first 10 or so posts but all you do is make fun of her or say, oooh girl, never seen one of them before!

hahaha, trust you guys ;)