ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power hmmmm

i mean you guys know me i love my puppies more than most but when a lass cant speak propper init it just puts me right off

K20 EG Hatch

how many amps you got? in my mk1 clio i earthed my amp under the back seats to where the belt bolts too, done it for me!

i got 2 amps n a neon n power cap all earthed 2 the same place. let me explain, wit the engine off it n the system on it was runnin bout 11.4 on the alternator, wit the subs workin, turned on the engine, alternator went 2 14 n the subs stopped, not a lack of power there. looked in the boot n watched the power cap readin, at 14 the subs were fartin n not doin much, when that dropped 2 12 they began workin, which means the amp runnin them is prob got 2 much power in it, this could b cos all the earths r at the same point which i found out can b very bad, 1 dodgy supply could blow the rest, so i have 2 wait 4 my bloke 2 get home sunday to eliminate movin the earths to seperate points, if thats doesnt work its trial and error all the way

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Mine was a bit funny with one earth point, then moved them to sperates and it worked better.

Sounds like you got yourself quite a system.