ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power loss

clio sport 1.4 mk2
I have an intermintint problem with my w reg 1.4 8v clio. every now and then while driving along it will suddlenly loose power and the revs will drop even if the accelerator is pressed down more. after changing gear eather up or down it is fine again. It only does this when cold and once the engin has warmed up everything is fine. It seams to do it more when the car has been sat and not driven for a few days. Any ideas or what could be causing it would be much apreciated.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Try some injector cleanner treatmnet as my car used to suffer from hesitation & since i did a tank full its has never done it since.. also proparbly not a good idea to floor a cold engine..

clio sport 1.4 mk2
It does it when im driving normally i dont floor it when its cold. will go down halfords now and get some cleaner and see if that helps.