ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

power steering fluid every where!!!

182 ff with cup pack's
Was driving home last nite and my steering went heavy i looked in my rear very mirror and there was oil on the rear window so i pulled over.

It was full of oil and then a friend notice that the floor was covered in oil. so i checked the power steering tank and it was empty.

This morrining i jacked the car up to see if i could see where it was coming from all i see is that its coming from the passanger side of the car any body got any ideas of whats broke?

Had it lowered on h&r's 2 weeks ago if thats got somthing to do with it.

thanks callum

182 ff with cup pack's
ive had a goog look now and its the pipe that runs from the passenger side down in front of the engine and back up and down again near the pullys. any ideas if its the high pressure 1?

Clio 182
I had similar problem to urs this week, my one was where the pipe ran from the power steering pump to the rack, with a metal part in the middle, its costing me around £46.00 from dealer.

BTW all power steering pipes are only available from main dealers.

hope u solve your the probelm