ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

POWER

got a couple of neons, cathodes, lights etc, but dont want to power them off the ugly cig lighter plugs. where can i plumb the wires in so i can power them off summat, that will power them constantly, (unlike my glovebox one which only comes on when opened)

i wanna put some in the footwells, and some in the rear footwells. where can i power these from??? HELP!!!

I think the best option there would be to put a direct feed to the battery with a suitable switch or switches in the car so that you can turn them on from inside whenever you like.

Russ

Stanced Honda S2000

i wired up some under car neons to my clio, what i did was u know the dial for moving your headlights up and down well use the 12v off that, im guessing yours is a new clio like mine, the lights are automatic so whenevr it is dark they will come on with your lights, after that i wired a switch into that big blank plastic pannel next to the headlight adjuster so that if PC plod is passing you can switch em off dead quick.

Hope that hekps u mate.

Rich.

Stanced Honda S2000

oh, how does a clio ride when its lowered. im considering doing it but i dont want it to ride like a go kart and feel every bump going!!

ah, but smething tells me thats not true

fred has the lowest clio which is -100mm all round on 17s and even that is too low