ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex Bushes - Yay or Na

Clio f1 r27
So i have black bushes on everything apart from steering rack and front anti roll bar.
Question is are they worth it on the steering rack? Are they worth it on the front anti roll bar? Car is to be used on track only.

Clio f1 r27
Thank you for the input, ill get them ordered up.

Definitely worth it imo as well. I did a guide not too long ago about getting the inner ARB bushes in without dropping the subframe or tarting about like that. Basically it's the only way I was able to do it, after some time of trying other ways... Tbf if following the guide it shouldn't be too much of a pain.

I have the sub frame out on the floor anyway so it maybe easier to get around and on.

James363

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Ahh well in that case, it should be quite easy. I'd certainly do it while you have the chance to do it nice and easily if it was mine.