ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow, All Hot Air?

Valver
Been checking out some exhausts systems lately to find the one that gives the best output, now i have been told about Powerflow exhausts which seem to think they are the leader in the market!

Here are what they are claiming:

http://www.powerflowexhausts.net/technical.cfm

I don't know what to say, but at the moment im really liking Scorpions Imola System 3.5'', anyones thoughts on their claims?

Last edited:
  Skoda Fabia vRS
people will reply to this thread saying powerflow systems are rubbish, well, to say that, is pure rubbish

yes there are bad powerflow dealers, but there are also some really good powerflow dealers, who will build you a good fitting exhaust system, Top Gear in Burnley is one such place

ive got a Scorpion 3.5" on my valver and i love it

audi a6 3.0tdi
my mate has a powerflow system i'm sure that was done in burnley too. the quality on that is good and at least you can get it to sound how you want it.

my powerflow...from top gear st albans:approve:

th_003.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Just take any power gains from any exhaust manufacturer with a pinch of salt . Having said that , i had a Powerflow ( Burnley ) stealth on my old 172 and was very happy with it .

P

phill172

very pleased with mine, i had mine down in the hampshire branch in oakley, theyve done four of my families cars now including a period race car, which is perfect. always good and as said above you get what you want

iv got a powerflow 3 inch double exit on my dynamique, happy with it and sounds quite nice, doesnt blow my ears drums atleast.

Nippy white cup
I have had Powerflow exhausts fitted at Topgear in Padiham on my last 3 cars and have never had an issue with any of them. As said there are good and bad fitters but Topgear is certainly a good one. (Type R lads rave about them and travel from all over to get them to fit exhausts fitted)

Mine with a powreflow fitted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knvYsveN21g

Chris

S2000
I've got a powerflow exhaust on mine and its top notch, fits perfectly and sounds really nice. It seems to be a bit hit or miss though depending on where in the country you are so I would try and get some feedback on your local place first. Mine had the exhaust on when I bought it so was probably done at one near Doncaster as thats where I bought the car.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Got a powerflow stealth from their Exeter branch on my 172 and it's been really good, only downside is it's louder than the original, but it's not too bad (and the chav in me kind of likes it :) ). Only £200 fitted as well, plus their head office is round the corner so if it's crap at least I can go and complain there in person :)