ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow Exhaust System

Clio 182 Cup
Hi I have jusr got my first 182 cup and was planning a new exhaust. My mate went down to a company in Turriff just outside Aberdeen to have a custom made exhaust made by them to his 182. Only cost him £375 and was fitted within 3 hours. Was planning an BTB but exhaust welds seem very good and alot cheaper just wondering if anyone knows anything about them?

Niall

NEED V6!
i had a powerflow exhaust fitted exactly how i wanted with 2 4'' tailpipes on my 182 and cant really complain,sounds good and not too loud

Vauxhall Combo!
I had a powerflow on my old Zetec-S and now on my Type-R they're excellent value for money and can be made to sound just how you want

Clio 182 Cup
work at 'John Birrell's MOT and service centre' down Carsegate Rd it's just a small garage. Where you working when you move up?

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Cup
I had a powerflow on my old Zetec-S and now on my Type-R they're excellent value for money and can be made to sound just how you want

Aye my mate also had one made for his saxo vts he has and told the people that he wanted it to be really loud and it reallly is! Do they have different silencers and pipes to choose from?

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
There is no comparison to be made between a powerflow (even the good ones that are few and far between) and a BTB. All you'll get with a powerflow is some tailpipes and some noise, which is fine if thats all you want, but if you want proven performance gains then you need to look elsewhere.