ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflow stainless exhaust what do people think

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
How it was when i bought the car :dead:

DSC00408.jpg

After i got the dremmel on it to get a 182 surround to fit :cool:

DSC05095.jpg

The exhaust sounds sweeeet! nice & subtle on the motorway then put your foot down or even lightly touch the throttle & boom its like thunder going on behind lol, decat FTW!

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
1. its gonna be f**king loud mate, i'm running 2 large silnecers & i think its OK till 70mph any more than that & it does your head in if your not in the spiritted driving mode so can only imagine what one would be like lol

2. summit dont look right with the hanging brackets on the back box, may just be me though

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Could get a middle silencer added as bro is a welder if need be as will prob need moddind for 182 manifold and de cat !

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
If you can get your bro to help than shouldnt be to much trouble mate, still gonna have source another silencer too but if it goes cheap, go for it!

R5 GTT
Powerflow exhaust's are brilliant I have powerflow made side exit on my R5 and as said above as soon as you hit about 70mph it roars big time on the C1J engine I am going to be doing the 172 conversion into the R5 and using the same side exit.

Clio 172 Cup
Got a powerflow stealth on mine with a 2.25" bore. Looks standard, just a bit bigger and sounds quiet at idle, but when you open the car up it sounds amazing!