ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerpoint help please!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry about all these threads

I'm helping someone with powerpoint. On two of the slides we have inserted a video clip. Looks really nice. Plays fine when we put it in. Then we save it and try again and suddenly theres no player.

Its just a screenshot of the video?

Any ideas anyone?

Mito Sportiva 135
What format of PP are you using? At work we have 2003 and it never works! I just put a link to the file now as it doesn't mess up. Nothing worse in a presentation and it not working!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
What format of PP are you using? At work we have 2003 and it never works! I just put a link to the file now as it doesn't mess up. Nothing worse in a presentation and it not working!

Microsoft office for Mac 2011

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
In that case not sure mate but on 2003 on PC it messes up, just try a link. You can still have the screenshot above the link to keep it looking nice and should work in the same way you're just clicking on a link instead of an image.