ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powertec?

clio 182
hey all, are these powertec induction kits any good? and whats the noise lk on them? ive heard they are pretty loud lol

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
i had one on my 172. made lots of noise as its all steel, so acts like a trumpet. As its steel, it heats up and so makes heat soak worse than an open K&N etc. all open kits are poor for soak and do not add any bhp. prob reduce it.

but for noise imo nothing better

PH2 172
Get your self a BMC CDA INTAKE SYSTEM a really good piece of kit and its quaranteeded to increase bhp go for one of them its going to cost you around £150 but well worth it.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
Get your self a BMC CDA INTAKE SYSTEM a really good piece of kit and its quaranteeded to increase bhp go for one of them its going to cost you around £150 but well worth it.

agree. i replaced my powertec one with a BMC CDA on a group buy. no open kit is worth having imo. you get good sound from closed kits (maybe not as loud) such as BMC or Viper with not heat soak.

but in the end i just put a IGT pannel filter in the OE aire box, best idear imo. (i got fed up with noise)