ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre-Production Clio V6 Ph2 with Vin - 001

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  2014 Clio 200t edc
Is it just me that thinks id rather have a production model. Sure I understand this is 001 and pre-production but it just doesn't looks right.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it just me that thinks id rather have a production model. Sure I understand this is 001 and pre-production but it just doesn't looks right.

I don't think this is for regular joes.

This is for someone who's going to put it in their collection and say 'yup, I have v6 number one in the garage...drive it?! Don't be daft!'

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Depends on the price - it's only a spoiler and wheels away from looking pretty much like any other ph2.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio with a body kit
I think it'd be valued higher than a normal v6. So making it look like the others would loose the cars history.

I'd love to have a good look around it. I bet it'd be very interesting.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Its also been for sale for an eternity. I appreciate what it is, but as said, a desirable colour Phase 2 would be a far better bet in the long run.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Track 172 Cup
More and more I use my Clio the more and more I like them lol (even if its a track hack) I regret not buying a nice v6, might be on the cards for the next car lol if I can find one and not have to remortgage the house.