ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre-reg CUP last minute advice

I have bit the bullet and going for a pre-reg cup. picking it up later on. anyone got any advice on what to check it over for?

got them down to 10k inc tax --- NO Petrol / No Mats i think

this has to be a bargain!

make sure you have a front splitter, luggage net and tyre foam.

172 cup badges on the door pillars too.

/y0z

£10K....... good work..... is that down from £10995??? Did you PX or Finance it? My dealer wasnt gonna budge..bummer as it was a cash purchase..no finance etc or PX! .......but i did get 12 months tax, crap mats and a tank of Gas..... no Luggage net though and splitter was not fitted!

check under the bonnet.... check the fuse area by the battery. Its under the removeable plastic flap. Check whether or not the alarm fuse is fitted properly. Mine was a pre-reg cup, it was fitted aftermarket but a fitter....not when it was shipped into this country as most should be.

My fuse for the alarm had been stuck on with sticky black plastic... and the alarm randomly goes off now. Its back @ Renault for the 2nd full day now, trying to work out whats wrong with it.

£10650 was the best I could do - although it came with Climate.

They would probably be keener to do a deal with Finance as they make good money on that too.

Lee

BMW M2C

lol, I was just about to add....cargo net for sale soon. Provided they remember to put one in my new car.

10K?

Now thats a lot of motor for 10 large ones!!!!

Check your paint for damage, if you forget other stuff - doesnt matter too much as they aint gonna quibble and piss you off.

I am paying cash - some second hand cups go for more than this price so must be a good deal, i may have to sell in a few months, if so it should keep depreciation to a minimum.

i dunno who started the viscious rumout about cups netting !!! they do not, have not and never have come with a net as far as I know - they are a slimmed down version, without toys, why would you get a toy called a net!!!!!

Yep.... check paint.... something i forgot to do..... noticed in the sun the other day a sizeable scartch on the bonnet which someone has tried to polish up and it has made it worse......think they must have used sandpaper!! need advice on how to fix it up?? Any ideas???

Had it a few hours now. its mental. soooo fast. its all over the place on the motorway at the slightest bump. torque steer galore!! u can guess whether i stuck to the rev limits... feck it.... a car is for driving!

Quote: Originally posted by toonboy on 30 April 2004

Had it a few hours now. its mental. soooo fast. its all over the place on the motorway at the slightest bump. torque steer galore!! u can guess whether i stuck to the rev limits... feck it.... a car is for driving!
Nice one....i was on the limiter of mine on the first day...it just gets better and better....only prob is my tyres need replacing after 6000mls...but as you said a car is for drving....