ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pressed plates

Bmw 330d m sport
would police pull me if i had some pressed plates black ones same colour as my car but will have the reg a light blue colour ?

mps aero
im pretty sure they wud, but not 100% lol they can pull u for having the wrong spacing between letters so colour may b an issue.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Pulled for anything these days. iirc all you can do is add a flag at the side or change the actual size of the surround.

Saying that, I've driven around with illegal plates for three years and never been pulled ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
dunno if you'd get pulled.. all depends on there mood i suppose but they are illegal..

a 100% legal plate must be reflective, white for front and yellow for rear, either have the dealer's name and postcode on the bottom or the place the plates were made and a BSAU stamp on the bottom, nothing else.. oh yeah and the correct font and spacing.

you will get pulled dude, i had some pressed plates on my motor and drove for 1 yr then 2 weeks ago got pulled as there comp onboard cannot read my rear plate, i had to change my plates and get a stamp from a mot station in total cost around £60