ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pressed plates??

Clio 197 cup
ive had mine on for ages now, followed by the police a few times and nothing so id say go for it!;)

H

Haz1

Yeh i got them look good as long as u dont put them on squint like i did oops

2 people I know have recieved fines from the traffics for the dubmeister ones. Some characters are not correct.

1.2 Dynamique
I thought cuz its got that registered number or something on the plate it means they are legal? like BSU or summat..

cant remember

Tango'd PB 1.2 16V
I think best thing to do would be to carry your old plates in your car, or print off abit of shpeil that you can show anyone that stops you they are legal.

I think best thing to do would be to carry your old plates in your car, or print off abit of shpeil that you can show anyone that stops you they are legal.

One of the guys I mentioned above got a £60 breach of the peace fine for trying to argue about it.

They are not worth the hassle + they look schit.