ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pretty lame question but...

A few weeks back it got a little frosty round my area... however after the frost my Washer jets decided to stop working. The rear one works fine. Just the two front ones.

Does anyone have any idea what it could be or how to fix it as i could do with gettin them back if u know what i mean.

Cheers for any help.

Al.

if water in them and froze could have split pipes check no splits and they int blocked, then checkpump works eg fuse may have blown if front and back use different 1s? oh yeh like gmbler said check for kink first tho

Washer bottle is full. Rear one works like i said.

The motor is still working as it still makes the noise when i press the button to make it squirt. My dad rekons its the jets that r blocked but i doubt 4 holes would all block up at same time.

Will check for split pipes and kinks see if i can find anythin.

Hmm, I have the same.. they used to work mint, now, they struggle to shoot water any more than 2 inches.. its silly. They still kinda work but not very well.

Sometimes you get some blue scummy sh*te all jammed up in the bottom of your washer bottle that comes from putting addertives in your water. that might of got sucked in. Take your pipes off & give them a good clearing out.

Found the problem...

Me and me father fitted a new wing to her the other week...

seems that we trapped the washer pipe in 2 places...

I feel like such a dunce...

Untrapped it n it works perfect now :D

Clean windows once more.

just for information ANTI-FREEZE should not be put in the washer bottle!

Use the specific washer additives (or whatever they get called)!!!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

if the rear one works then there is enough water in the bottle(the rear pump is higher in the bottle than the front so runs out first).check your pipes and clean out the jets,if that doesnt work then fit a washer pump.