ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Price please :)

Engles Mummy
182, racing blue, 56k, cup packs, 1 owner, FRSH, tax'd & mot, very good condition.

Dealer
Private
Trade
Cliosport

prices please!

Da

Less
Dealer upwards of £8000
Private probably £7000
Trade £5500??
ClioSport, free to good home! ;)

*edit, MOT'd so three years and older?

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Mines got 46k, FRSH, T & T, EX demo. And I got 6k for it as Part Ex on a 197 CUP.
With out the dealer looking at it.

What is it with Cliosport de-valuing cars?!?

On piston heads, it'd probably be up for £7000-£7200.

It's all well and good people who have had 1*2's saying they're only worth a few grand, but cliosport is the only place prices are so low.

I was told my old car was worth £4.5k, I got £4750 p/x.

It's all well and good people who have had 1*2's saying they're only worth a few grand, but cliosport is the only place prices are so low.

Are they selling? Recent sale on pistonheads, 04 182 FF, both cup packs, 28k, FRSH, £7k, Mint condition, I know cos I missed it by two days!!

Taken from whatcar with mileage adjustment:

Renault Cliosport 182: 2004

Dealer: £7945
Private: £6545
Part ex: £6245
Trade: £5895

Engles Mummy
Thanks guys.

At 56k miles, what am I likely to come across problem wise in the near future?

So really we'll looking at £6500 avg.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

There always cheaper here for some reason

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
The value always seems to be knoked down on here from what ive seen, i rekon every1 should start saying there worth more than what they are to keep the devalueing to a min ;)

CTR
I've just PX'd my 182 (black gold, both cup packs, 05 reg, 49k miles) for a new CTR - Honda dealer came in at 5,250 but managed to get him up to 6 grand. Possibly a bit under the odds, but I LOVED the CTR! 182 was in pretty good nick, although a couple of kerbed alloys (oops) and both fog lights needed replacing...

Worth noting that the same morning was offered 7,200 by a Ford dealer in PX for a Focus ST. He really wanted to shift that car...! Keep an eye on the cost to change, not necessarily just the PX value.

172 cup TT
Its due to the ability of being able to add replies within the "cars for sale" section thats why... all other forums that dont allow replies keep the prices more realistic and cause less arguments.