ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prima racing springs

AAS'D RB 182
Hi guys and girls. Does anyone have any info on the prima racing springs for a 182?

Been looking at them for abit and just wondered if anyone on here has them or used them before? They look to give a nice drop 35mm front 45mm rear. I'm running 15" wheels so they look abit lost with the eibachs and don't really want to go down the coil over route so thought these looked the ideal solution.

Any feedback on these would be great and even better any pics you have with these fitted

cheers. Craig

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I have a set at home, done about 1000 miles, really good springs in my opinion - deffo not Apex, only removed to fit H and R coilovers.

Clio 172 ph2
It's just a thumbnail pic but when blown up they look nothing like apex. I think I will give these springs a try.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
PS25-N.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Are they a stiff spring? Do you have any photos of your car with them on?

Where?

Quite a well balanced spring to be honest, gave a good drop as per the photo of the blue 182 at FCS.

AAS'D RB 182
Well just bought a set off these mosseyv6 so I will post some pics and give my verdict at the weekend hopefully